Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016


The New Year is here! And with the New Year here in Montana is freezing cold weather, along with New Years resolutions, or in my case just goals. 

Seems like every year we have new goals, or the same goals maybe? 

2015 was a rough year for my family, but it could have been worse. We were doing ok till my boss at the time decided he couldn't afford to pay me. I was working for a small business owner doing his books. I went three months with out working till I finally found another job doing overnight shifts at a local grocery store. Nights at a grocery store is a whole different world of craziness and crazy people. 

I worked both jobs for about 4 months and then we were back to not working and not getting paid form job #1. Still with the over night store, but it takes a toll on my family. 

Homeschooling, working overnights and all other things that are going on in our lives things get really crazy. Sage is doing Girl Scouts, art classes, and now a science class through January. 

Goals for this year are about the same as last year. The normal, lose weight, spend less, pay off more bills, and be more happy. 

What are your goals for the year?




No comments:

Post a Comment