Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions? Or Life Style Changes?

What do you plan for? This year I'm going for the life style changes. For the last how many years I have been saying I need to lose weight. I have started many diets only never to get anywhere after a few months. This year Im going for a life style change, healthier eatting, more exercising, and getting off my butt.

As a family we are working off paying off bills. We are hoping to evenually move out of this trailer as living in a trailer sucks for us. Some people are fine with it, us we'd rather have a yard where the dogs can run, where sage can play and have normal stuff in her yard like a pool.

So step one is eatting better and exercising. Step two of my life style chaning plan is to spend money more wisely, cut costs, ect.

I know a lot of people arn't going to be happy with us when we say we can't go places. Even with gas prices going down we still will NOT be going anywhere we dont have to. Multi tasking while out running around, not eatting out, thinking ways to use left overs differently, these are all ways we will be working on saving to pay off bills.

What are your New Years resolutions or life style changes?


No comments:

Post a Comment