Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

Yesterday was my 4th time of getting a basket from Bountiful Baskets! I have to say again I was very pleased! This time along with my regular basket I got what they call a mexican pack.



Item in my regular basket picture 1


Item in my regular basket picture 2



Every week they have different things you can buy in bulk. They have 9 grain bread which is super yummy, cases of fruits and veggies, ect. You never know what you are going to get! 

The mexican pack was $8.50 and came with things in the following pictures
I encourage you to see if there is a Bountiful Basket near you! Mostly I have found that it is on the west cost, but if there is something in the middle or east cost please let me know. It is $15.00 a week for regular basket like I get. They also offer organic baskets for $25. 

Here in my house we have eaten more fresh fruit and vegetables than we have in a long time. It is also letting us try new things for example one week we had mangos. Last week was plums, my stepmom and I split the plums and supplies and I made jam.

Tomorrow I am making Chile Verde with the items from my mexican pack.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, We've recently moved to Livingston. Do you still think Bountiful Baskets are a good option? The prices at Town & Country do seem better than Albertsons.

    ReplyDelete